• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BNIB, never fired

Guess I need to get started on my GLWS posts then.

I normally browse on my phone or my ipad in lightweight mode so I normally have no clue about my post count or the post count of others. This is the first time in quite some time I have sat down and browsed for any length on my computer. I can't believe I have over 12k posts. I have no idea what in the hell I could have possibly said in 12k posts as I am not that interesting of a person.

Now that I have a backyard range I fire any gun I acquire the day I get it (ammo permitting). If I ever list a gun as "unfired" call me out on it.

I don't concern myself with what people who have no affect on my life think or do. The people who are pushing gun control will push regardless of what anyone does. They are not concerned with anything other than disarmament. As nobody has the authority to disarm me, I don't worry myself too much about it.

thats right, they are the ones that are radical. they are trying to change laws that effect others. we have a lot of these discussions in some of my classes. the liberals want to take away my rights. I have done nothing and am guitly of nothing. gun control only punishes law abiding owners. screw you piers morgan.

Gee wiz! I guess I better not ever sell this brand spanking new Bushmaster I just lucked into. Guess I better get a bigger safe. LOL!

Personally, I built my AR before the hype with the purpose of it being a target and coyote gun.. Then the ammo is not 50 cents to a dollar a bullet.. SO I decided that one AR is enough and I would rather have 45ACP

It don't bother me if you want to flip a bnib gun I just want to know where you find them nib that come with telekinetic mind reading ability. I keep seeing these bnib guns that are"very accurate shooter" and "will shoot most any ammo". How do it know and how do it tell you that? I must always get the wrong boxes whenever I get bnib's and have always had to figure it out on my own.

Back
Top Bottom