Boat crash Lanier

They need to keep putting bigger moters on them,it’s gonna start happening more frequently.

This was a totally stupid thing to happen. You should never crank up the big motor on the boat without having on your life preservers. EVER. Basic boat safety instruction should be MANDATORY when you become a boat owner.

Lake Lanier is a very dangerous place to go out in your boat. In the last 20 years I have seen some of the stupidest things on that lake. Even though I could put my boat in there in twenty minutes from my house and used to guide on the lake over 150 days a year I never go there any more. I keep my boat 90 miles away on Lake Russell!

This was a totally stupid thing to happen. You should never crank up the big motor on the boat without having on your life preservers. EVER. Basic boat safety instruction should be MANDATORY when you become a boat owner.

Lake Lanier is a very dangerous place to go out in your boat. In the last 20 years I have seen some of the stupidest things on that lake. Even though I could put my boat in there in twenty minutes from my house and used to guide on the lake over 150 days a year I never go there any more. I keep my boat 90 miles away on Lake Russell!
This. But Hartwell is bad too. Especially around the holidays. Russell is much better

I had my camper set up at bald ridge campground . The wreck was very close to my camp site probably about 1000 yards we did not see it happen but I heard it Very loud the campground host came to check on us because they knew I had a boat with me.

Back
Top Bottom