• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BOLO!!! Stolen gun

I don't have a snide comment regarding this.Too serious for that.
Maybe, maybe not.

Niggling aside, leaving weapons in a vehicle unsecured is borderline criminal negligence. I was at my friendly neighborhood SOT the other day and a guy came in to have some work done. He struck up a conversation with me about his SBR AR15 "truck gun." He specifically said that he used cheaper (less expensive) parts because "then, if someone stole it; I won't be out a bunch of money."

The mindset that a "truck gun" is an allowable loss is mind boggling to me. The price that it cost me is irrelevant in light of what it may cost someone else when it is used against them in a crime.

Evidence shows the preacher or pastor
Lost nothing! The members did due to his
Utter lack of disapline in taking care of others property.

He should pay it back.

To answer several questions; I haven't been ugly about it yet but I fully expect he will pay me back for the pistol. He was running late for church and when he pulled in he hopped out and told his wife to lock it up. She was fumbling around while trying to get her one year old out she didn't lock it. He feels like crap and apologized to the entire congregation Sunday morning. The gun was reported stolen and the serial number is in the system now so all we can do is hope. Not sure why he didn't have it on him or why he didn't secure the money...thanks for staying on the lookout fellas.

my gun is always by my side never in a vehicle! when you are conceal caring, it can't be stolen, a child can't find it, & it's always there when you need it. yes mine goes in the church with me! what they don't know wont hurt them!

Back
Top Bottom