• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Boston bombing suspect’s family reportedly received $100G in welfare

I got you bud, just let me know how much you need. We have eough to bake potatoes and campfire turtles for the rest of our natural lives.

I just love these threads complaining about government property (Federal Reserve Notes). I wish they would tax 100% so we could get rid of this slave device.

I just love these threads complaining about government property (Federal Reserve Notes). I wish they would tax 100% so we could get rid of this slave device.

It would just be replaced with a "digital" form of currency.....one subject to being turned off if you don't play by the rules.

Personally....I like the barter system but people are slow to RE-adobt that mentallity. I will trade you X for Y + Z is much better than "I will give you 50 peices of paper for that item"

It would just be replaced with a "digital" form of currency.....one subject to being turned off if you don't play by the rules.

Personally....I like the barter system but people are slow to RE-adobt that mentallity. I will trade you X for Y + Z is much better than "I will give you 50 peices of paper for that item"

How about a system based on blow jobs and cheeseburgers? Something for everybody. Except the vegans. They'll have to go.

Back
Top Bottom