• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Boston bombing suspect’s family reportedly received $100G in welfare

i dont see how this is any different really from a drug dealer receiving welfare

both parties misuse the system to pursue destructive/harmful activities through misrepresentation (aka lieing) for personal motives that are not in line with the concept of welfare

the system is broken

require all recipients to take drug tests, require strict time limits on how long it can be received, require having a job or to be looking in order to receive any benefits. cut EBT out completely and issue MRE's and pre-packed food rather than letting the EBT user pick out their food

i dont see how this is any different really from a drug dealer receiving welfare

both parties misuse the system to pursue destructive/harmful activities through misrepresentation (aka lieing) for personal motives that are not in line with the concept of welfare

the system is broken

require all recipients to take drug tests, require strict time limits on how long it can be received, require having a job or to be looking in order to receive any benefits. cut EBT out completely and issue MRE's and pre-packed food rather than letting the EBT user pick out their food

Fixed

How about a system based on blow jobs and cheeseburgers? Something for everybody. Except the vegans. They'll have to go.

I can live with that.....can we have a standard set for demonitions of currency.

Yeah no vegans.....they creep me out more than midgets or clowns.

Hot = $100 Bill
Kind of Hot = $50
Wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers = $20
Ugly =$1-$10

(My spelling sucks today......damn confrence calls! Why do I have to explain my actions to someone on the other side of the country who has no idea what is going on here much less in his area?????) SOrry guys I will step off my soap box.

Last edited:
It is, but Federal Reserve Notes are an OBLIGATION of the United States (Title 31). Obligation means you are liable for it. That is ownership. And debt.

- - - Updated - - -

If by that you mean no public access to the records? No Government Oversight? No oath to the constitution.........I wouldn't call that self government. I would call it a gateway to tyranny and Facism.

The Federal Reserve could only exist Constitutionally under war. So...............

It would just be replaced with a "digital" form of currency.....one subject to being turned off if you don't play by the rules.

Personally....I like the barter system but people are slow to RE-adobt that mentallity. I will trade you X for Y + Z is much better than "I will give you 50 peices of paper for that item"

I'm not carrying a flock of chickens around with me...sorry.

It is, but Federal Reserve Notes are an OBLIGATION of the United States (Title 31). Obligation means you are liable for it. That is ownership. And debt.

- - - Updated - - -

The Federal Reserve could only exist Constitutionally under war. So...............

Since we haven't been out of a state of war since the war between the states they have that covered. probably a reason for the war on drugs and other things during the down times.

Back
Top Bottom