• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bowl games.... first drop out

AM only had 38 players eligible due to covid, kinda get it. Championship by forfeit dumb af. TBH, Jimbo probably relieved though.

So A&M wussed out of the gator bowl (leaving them scrambling) due to a 'shortage of scholarship players'. And the committee has ruled you can win the championship by forfeit.
What a cluster.
When he lost his QB to the transfer portal, THAT's when it suddenly became an issue. He wussed out.
If the players want to play, let them play. He can field a team and I've never understood the whole "scholarship players" thing. You have a roster. If they are eligible, I don't care how many are getting a free ride.

Absolutely agree that Jimblow Fisher pussed out. Worried about loosing to Wake Forest and the ACC.
:pound: Wake Forest who played 2 ranked teams all season? Lost to #15 Pitt by 24 points and beat NC ST. by 3. THAT Wake Forest?
Jimbo is just mad because they beat the #1 team in the country (and #13 in Auburn) but had to end the season losing to LSU which torpedo'd his desire for a bigger bowl. Suck it up Jimbo, play the game.
It is funny the teams now volunteering to play Wake. Including Marshall.... who just lost to the Cajuns. :lol:

He’s a douche ! Screwed around at FSU and got Bowden shoved out , and then made a mess of the program. They’ve not been the same since , and gonna take awhile to get back to their glory days . And I’m a Gator !

Back
Top Bottom