Browning O/U vs Beretta O/U aka Over Under Chat

Can't speak to o/u, but my Beretta duck guns (A400 Xt +, that I shoot sporting clays with as well) have proven to be the best shotguns I've ever owned. The fit/finish, operation, and balance are outstanding, and the fact that they just "fit me" better doesn't hurt.
I can opine that Beretta is one of the best, having directly compared them to Browning/ Benneli/ higher end Remingtons from yesteryear/ Franchi, and many other brands over the years.
I doubt you'd be disappointed in a Beretta. Have it set up to fit you, shoot it for a lifetime, and pass it on to a youngster to use.
Can also recommend going to see Mr. Bo down at Barrows automotive, good folks down there.

I shoot a Beretta 28g and love it. I really had my mind set on the Browning cause that’s what I wanted. After renting and shooting both on 3-4 different occasions the Beretta just resulted in more hits and I really liked it better so that’s what I went with.
Do you find the 28ga to be sufficient for a typical clays course?

Some questions!!

What made you decide to get one over the other ? Beretta over under vs Browning over under ? Price? Comb height? Pointablity? Availability? Reliability? Warranty?

(I have stepped into the world of sporting clays and trap and skeet and am enjoying it . I bought my son a Mossberg silver reserve 2 20 gauge and it’s a neat little gun for a 12 year old boy . He loves it. However Dad is noticing the silver pigeons and other beautiful over unders being shot and is liking what he sees)

Let me know how you started your journey and how you ended up.

Thanks ODT!
Browning doesnt make guns for pedophiles
snimok_ekrana_2022-06-16_v_00.38.27_1655315017_1655315065.png

Beretta all the way. I had a feather weight 20 Guage and you can feel the maneuverability is one of a kind of production guns. Worth every dime if you do trap/skeet shooting. I can't say enough about them. I bought mine at RBGC swap meet. Paid 800 for it. Turned around and sold it for 1400. It lasted every bit of 4 hours on Gun Broker. Truly a gun you can get back your investment at any time.

Back
Top Bottom