• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Bud Light apologizes for endorsing rape

They happen to be one of the main sponsors of the gay pride event here (unrelated to topic) which i always found funny cause the gays typically dont go for ****ty, subpar alcohol

Back on topic, the slogan is fine, peopme need to unwad their panties. Besides, if you are trying to get someone black out in order to take advantage of them, i figure something stronger than ****ing bud light would be needed

Last edited:
That was kind of stupid. You would think someone on staff would have raised an eyebrow before that got approved.
Why? Only idiots would take that as an endorsement for date rape

Any normal person would think it is them appealing to a younger crowd by suggesting drinking bud light would have you doing something spontaneous and different

Slow day for news.

On a lighter note-a Russian space vehicle is falling out of the sky, Nepal is buried in rubble, a major North American city is smoldering from riots and demonstrations and large corporate banks are starting to enact negative yields for the first time in history.

I'm surprised anyone even reads Bloomberg anymore. What's on TMZ?

Why? Only idiots would take that as an endorsement for date rape

Any normal person would think it is them appealing to a younger crowd by suggesting drinking bud light would have you doing something spontaneous and different

Anyone that sees anything other than this is a sick asshole and is part of the problem.

Back
Top Bottom