• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bullpups vs AR.

01d03fb57a642533f2c37416fa00c4b8.jpg
I didn't find the AUG to be obnoxious in this regard (chamber being close to your face), neither did the other 2 shooters with me.
Mechanical man made machines containing man made explosives may have a .01% to go kaboom.
When that happens, id like to have it as far from my head as possible. This is the only reason i will not buy one. You may may never see one in your lifetime but, im not going to be the first. When 3 wheelers were legal I never had an accident but, someone did.

To me the initial cost should be taken into consideration. For what a Bull Pup cost you could put two really nice AR15's in rifle or pistol form in two stratigic places in your home. Also with todays pistol braces you can get pretty darn short as far as length goes.

View attachment 1218126
Mechanical man made machines containing man made explosives may have a .01% to go kaboom.
When that happens, id like to have it as far from my head as possible. This is the only reason i will not buy one. You may may never see one in your lifetime but, im not going to be the first. When 3 wheelers were legal I never had an accident but, someone did.
That's one bad ass looking three wheeler.

I have a hard time not buying a tavor. But the sight over bore is just too much to make me happy. Ar's are higher than I like but workable. I just can't see adding another whole inch.

Put this one together because I like to tinker with guns. I found that I really like the way it shoots and so does everyone else that shoots it. I took it to an advanced firearms class where I work and a bunch of people shot it. Lots of compliments, questions and no complaints. I have about $600 invested in it the way it is set up.

SKS with barrel cut down to 17" and had an 11 degree reassessed target crown added to the barrel. SGworks bullpup kit. I use the duckbill mags but the factory SKS magazine is a better option I just don't like the look with the SKS mag. This is an old pic. I currently have a Bushnell TRS-25 red dot on it.

Back
Top Bottom