• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

C8 corvette

Im already picking up the C8 vette runner up car. It may or may not get cammed out later. Gotta research the drive ability of the stage 3 cams available

I don't understand why there is so much negative stuff here.
The corvette C8 is the latest incarnation of the corvette, and the mid engine was originally a dream of Zora Arkus- Duntov (the father of the corvette) more than 50 years ago and not as an answer to current supercar technology.
As far as old guys driving it around at 55 mph in the passing lane I'm sure some of us do that ( I'm an old guy) but many of us old guys don't drive like that, in fact I've spent over 30 years racing cars on road courses all over the east so I can drive with the best of the "young uns".
Give Chevy credit for continuing to develop the corvette and not giving up on it in the lean years. I know its not just to be good guys but to also have a halo car for them but it would have been easy to bail on it more than once. By the way I'm not a chevy stooge as I've complained bitterly about some of their miserable excuses for road cars and SUVs.
I drive a C5 and am looking forward to the C8.

I dont think people are bashing it. Saying its not for me because of the transmission and the not my style rear end is not bashing. Id love to get a Z06 when ine comes out, but my kids also demand a rear seat. Im glad they arent killing it off.

What color combination have you ordered, or are considering ?
I have the love for blue. However due to my currents needs for the manual and back seats I'm rocking my modified hellcat. Maybe if they come out with a manual and the cards allow me to have another extravagant vehicle ill order one. I did shop a Z06 previous, but the mini CFO turned it down hard due to lack of rear seating arrangements.
73658DBC-5BC0-4997-B0ED-9281B3C6979C.jpeg

Nice, my neighbor up here in Adirondack country has the hellcat (along with a Cobra, Viper GT and several modified 30's - 50's cars) and it's his current favorite, listed to me reasons why he liked it over than the Demon.
I would have the demon in a heartbeat! Ive got to pay for gymnastic lessons so a standard hellcat is good enough.

Back
Top Bottom