• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Z06 Corvette

I saw a guy and his girl with an orange one at Walmart on Black Friday. They were trying to figure out how to fit a big screen tv in the car. I sat and watched and laughed. Im not saying that they were selling meth or had just won a settlement but there were signs. Im fairly sure that their wardrobe was flea market and the car cost more than their house and their three closest neighbors combined. Im happy for them. I hope they enjoy it until the settlement dries up.

I hope to have one some day. The most base model available would smoke anything from the big three in the past 50 years big block or small.

I saw a guy and his girl with an orange one at Walmart on Black Friday. They were trying to figure out how to fit a big screen tv in the car. I sat and watched and laughed. Im not saying that they were selling meth or had just won a settlement but there were signs. Im fairly sure that their wardrobe was flea market and the car cost more than their house and their three closest neighbors combined. Im happy for them. I hope they enjoy it until the settlement dries up.

I hope to have one some day. The most base model available would smoke anything from the big three in the past 50 years big block or small.
That had to have been funny. I learned when I got out on my own real quick every household needs a pickup. Everybody has something that needs to be hauled at one time or another

I saw a guy and his girl with an orange one at Walmart on Black Friday. They were trying to figure out how to fit a big screen tv in the car.

That had to have been funny. I learned when I got out on my own real quick every household needs a pickup.

Watched a guy in a convertible corvette drop the top and try to load a gas grill in the passenger seat once. I figured if you can't afford to rent a truck or pay the delivery fee for something like that, you probably can't really afford the corvette.

That was what I got, the lowest base model, the new 1LT. Only a few grand more than a well equipped 4x4 pickup truck, and I have been getting 0-60 times down in the 2.8s range. Blistering fast, still has leather, power everything, removable targa roof, Bose 10 speaker audio, infotainment, drive modes, launch control, performance active exhaust, etc... They sell much more expensive models but I just don't see the point unless you have money to burn... Was getting 28mph on the highway, so not too bad there either...

That was what I got, the lowest base model, the new 1LT. Only a few grand more than a well equipped 4x4 pickup truck, and I have been getting 0-60 times down in the 2.8s range. Blistering fast, still has leather, power everything, removable targa roof, Bose 10 speaker audio, infotainment, drive modes, launch control, performance active exhaust, etc... They sell much more expensive models but I just don't see the point unless you have money to burn... Was getting 28mph on the highway, so not too bad there either...
When you drive past me I promise I wont know the difference. My 13 year old son may but we will both stand in awe.
The fuel economy has always amazed me on a corvette. I guess you have hella engine and plastic body with smooth lines its bound to not need much fuel.

Back
Top Bottom