• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Z06 Corvette

They are striving for that mid engine super car territory.
It's a pretty cool car... And you have a decent sized trunk in the back, as well as one in the front. The front one, I was able to drop at least 6 full publix bags of groceries into. The trunk in the back could hold a dozen more, so long as I don't have the roof in there...

The handling is unlike anything I have owned before. The amount of mechanical grip is amazing, and you can just point it into a turn at idiotic speeds and it just does it, no body roll, no drama...

It's a pretty cool car... And you have a decent sized trunk in the back, as well as one in the front. The front one, I was able to drop at least 6 full publix bags of groceries into. The trunk in the back could hold a dozen more, so long as I don't have the roof in there...

The handling is unlike anything I have owned before. The amount of mechanical grip is amazing, and you can just point it into a turn at idiotic speeds and it just does it, no body roll, no drama...
I watched a video of someone in a newer corvette driving through flood waters in Miami. A normal car would have locked up but because the corvette is mid engine, it came out unscathed. Pretty wild.

I watched a video of someone in a newer corvette driving through flood waters in Miami. A normal car would have locked up but because the corvette is mid engine, it came out unscathed. Pretty wild.
20230209_192033.jpg

I just picked up a new 2024 1LT base model. Still came with the Performance Active exhaust, cool paint color, 10 speaker Bose audio, power seats and everything, full leather, etc... Basically all the things I would want in a 495hp mid engine car... for $3k under MSRP. They had just unloaded it off the truck that morning, and I traded in my Mustang on it.

I would love a Z06, but I can't bring myself to spend that kinda money on a toy...

But dis is what I got... After I broke it in, I managed to get launch control to deliver a 0-60 time of 2.8s
I dig the color! Very nice ride!

Back
Top Bottom