• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Z06 Corvette

I'm sure they won't budge off that markup either. When I worked at Ford lots of guys thought they could negotiate a deal on a Cobra, Lightning,Roush car etc. but that doesn't happen. There was no discounting the specialty brand/cars.
Hell I still remember when the Dodge Stealth was new and everyone was floored by a rebadged Mitsubishi. I happened to be at Five Start Dodge on Riverside in Macon and saw two of them. At the time they were the only two in middle GA. I forgot what the MSRP was but that's when I learned what an addendum sticker was. They actually had a hand written Five Star sticker beside the Dodge sticker that read " $3500.00 Limited Availability Fee". If anyone actually paid that then they had some kinda head injury.
There are guys paying anywhere from $25k-$100k over MSRP for the Z06's... Prices are starting to come down a bit, but there are still some insane ripoff deals going on now. Granted, its a legit supercar, but if I was spending $185k on a car, it would be on a McLaren, or an Aston Martin or something, not a Chevy...

I’m just going to wait for the GTD…
IMG_0464.jpeg

I’m just going to wait for the GTD…View attachment 6513537
I mean, if money is no object... Although I wonder how good of a street car it will be. Cars designed to dominate on a race track tend to be too harsh on the road... But I do feel a significant amount of lust just looking at that thing...

I mean, if money is no object... Although I wonder how good of a street car it will be. Cars designed to dominate on a race track tend to be too harsh on the road... But I do feel a significant amount of lust just looking at that thing...

it’s a bad MF’er but not 300k bad

Went and looked at one today, not that I can afford one, but the local dealer has one in the showroom. The new Corvettes are nice but after seeing the Z06, damn they're next level. 345s on the back. Side scoops are much larger than the standard Vette. Sticker on this one is $150K but I'm sure there's a markup, I didn't ask how much.
rides like a turd! cannot see out of it! but u would look good in it!

View attachment 6462511View attachment 6462512View attachment 6462513View attachment 6462514View attachment 6462515View attachment 6462516

I guess being old, married, and not giving a damn what someone else thinks, I honestly can't see a reason to buy such a vehicle. I'd like to take one for a spin around Daytona and see what speeds I and it could achieve though.

Back
Top Bottom