• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

C8 corvette

not sure on that.
Ever price a dang gone pickup truck. To get any real options they are $50-60k for a 1/2 and UP.
The 3/4-1 ton diesel trucks run $60,000 to $90,000. It's a freaking PICKUP truck.

If I could get an 1LT for $60,000 within the next six months I'd put a deposit in on it TODAY. Right here, right now.
People will "have to have it" so they are willing to option it out and pay top dollar.
Not me, I'm cheap - not broke.

I agree
Pickup trucks are getting expensive
But they can be used for working

A corvette is just a very expensive toy

I agree

But they can be used for working
while i 100% agree with you.

do you have any idea how many "posers" drive around with lifted to the moon, decked out, diesel pickup trucks. ----and haven't even had a bag of mulch in the back or towed a utility trailer? All show.:doh::doh::doh:

I call them "subdivision" trucks OR men that are short and/or have small male units. :dizzy:

while i 100% agree with you.

do you have any idea how many "posers" drive around with lifted to the moon, decked out, diesel pickup trucks. ----and haven't even had a bag of mulch in the back or towed a utility trailer? All show.:doh::doh::doh:

I call them "subdivision" trucks OR men that are short and/or have small male units. :dizzy:

Mall crawler

I'm not throwing shade at Chevy, but can you imagine the bugs they will have to work out of this thing? Being ALL, and I mean ALL new?

I avoid any first year vehicle from any manufacturer.

6F5DB23F-2BF3-4CDE-A58E-9CEAA2FEACAC.jpeg

My buddy bought a new to him C-7 last weekend.

Z06 its spectacular

Back
Top Bottom