• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cabelas in Acworth turned downed me down for making a mistake on firearms sale

Yes, and it takes for..........................................................................EVER!
I buy a good bit of powder, projectiles, and primers there...prices aren't great but they're not high enough to make me wait for UPS either...not to mention hazmat fees. I've been into the "gun library" a few times and it's hit or miss on prices. But now that I know they do the 4473 on an iPad, sorry Cabela's, won't buy a gun from you.

*NO; before you start passing out signs, learn to spell, and use grammar correctly!
You know, I thought about that....I'm maybe sort of known for paying attention to grammar. Some would argue even a little too much.

But then I saw his sig line and thought, nah...I don't have any room to criticize a guy like that. :usa2:

Don't shop at Cabellas. After looking at their prices and experiencing their "customer service" I will not be purchasing any firearms from them

I had the exact same thought. They've digitized the 4473? :bolt:

I made a mistake on the Paper Form one time , & They Ripped it up & I started over.

Sounds like , you did not know about the mistake until the form was sent.

Did you get a Denial?

If so . I'm truly sorry.

I was denied over 2 mistakes by , Cobb Co . & Norcross City, it took a year to get it all fixed.

The Gun store could not tell me why I was 'Denied' had to wait a month or more to find out by Mail.

I have a 'VAF'# Now. Both times I used it , the GS Worker said it was the first time they had seen a "VAF #".
Good luck

Back
Top Bottom