• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cabelas in Acworth turned downed me down for making a mistake on firearms sale

On my denial in 2013 I had to get the reason I was denied By Mail, SPD Gave me a paper with directions for an Appeal. A real pain it was.
d731770c2382c0e520183732a310f8f5.jpg

You can not, by law, tell a customer why they have been dealer denied if questions have been answered incorrectly. That would be considered acting as an agent for the transferee.

You can, however, return the next day to attempt the form again.
Ya'll quit talking ****.

Ok I admits it's my fault, I was filling out the required info for a gun purchase, it was on one of their IPads. Did not have my glasses(my fault) must have clicked something wrong, turned down sale with no explanation as to why. US citizen, veteran, retired fire, never had a problem before, question ? How do I correct the problem?
Go where they use paper forms

Bought one firearm at Cabelas in Acworth, took an hour and forty five minutes. This was during the time when they limited you to two boxes of .22 lr, the wife was with me and we had four boxes along with various other items. We had been there so long and I tried to pay everything together( over $1200.00 ) and the clerk wanted to argue about the two "extra" boxes of .22. NEVER AGAIN!

Back
Top Bottom