• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Can someone tell me if this is true or not??

I would just do you and do what is best for you and your family and what ever you do,you will have to live with the decision you made.Doesn't matter what I feel or someone else because we will not offer to do the time for you nor pay your attorney bills etc etc.

Always pray and leave it to GOD

And God helps those that help themselves.

since breaking and entering is a felony I think it would be safe to fire away

http://www.georgiapacking.org/law.php
Boom. Your in someones home. You do not belong there! Your life is in danger as he/she has already committed one felony. Oh no, wait mr robber let me get my law book so I can see if I can shoot you or not....

- - - Updated - - -

And God helps those that help themselves.

If you cant help yourself... nobody else can.

Take the recent event that happened in Georgia with the lady and her kids hiding in crawl space. The guy didn't have a weapon but when he opened that door, she shot him like 6 times. The guy told the judge he was there to steal and didn't know there was someone home. When you're entering someone's property, most of the time it's by force.

were talking about firearms. :)

- - - Updated - - -

tough guy? If im a the tough guy here then you have the cry baby slot.

LOL man were talking about lawful use of force. Now, if were talking about the best weapon for defense, let it stay (unless it's an hk.)
:p

In all seriousness, its mostly common sense. You have stand your ground and castle doctrine that protect your self defense right, but 3 sections that govern lawful use of force, along with reasonable man.
As far as I'm concerned, if you kick in my door after seeing multiple vehicles in the driveway (first sign people are home), hearing my TV (second sign) and hearing my kids playing(third problem) then I'm dropping you. If you wanted my TV, youda done it when you wouldn't get caught/identified, but when an intruder knows someone is home, a reasonable man is going to assume he is a threat to my well being and to that of my family, and I'm not giving him the chance to show me if he has a weapon.

Take the recent event that happened in Georgia with the lady and her kids hiding in crawl space. The guy didn't have a weapon but when he opened that door, she shot him like 6 times. The guy told the judge he was there to steal and didn't know there was someone home. When you're entering someone's property, most of the time it's by force.
The man also stated to the woman "Please stop shooting me" hahhahaahah

Good job lady

There ya go. It happens all the time. People cap burglars left and right. The only time people get charges is excessive force. Like I shoot him with my p7... he falls then I go grab my ak and put a 30 round mag in um. yeah then your going to jail. If I just stop the threat then im good to go. He was in my house. I did not ask for it.

There ya go. It happens all the time. People cap burglars left and right. The only time people get charges is excessive force. Like I shoot him with my p7... he falls then I go grab my ak and put a 30 round mag in um. yeah then your going to jail. If I just stop the threat then im good to go. He was in my house. I did not ask for it.
Now that would be a tough guy hahahahaa

I hear people talking like this all the time and I am like Yeah ok....

Back
Top Bottom