• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can we get an option to auto-ignore persons with negative feedback?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you would choose NOT to sell/trade with someone like me?

Wouldn't it make more sense to ignore those that have tipped the scales into the red than those that have majority favorable feedback?

I've had plenty of interactions with members that have a few negatives. It's the ones where the negatives all say the same thing intend to stay away from.
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Thank you for your services. Sincerely, the Russian Troll. I’d deal with you anytime Gingerbeard Man, I just noticed that your name’s not Gingerbread Man… I was counting on getting some cookies out of the deal. Dang

I like to play around with words. My previous name was @Molotov Cockatiel, hence the background of my profile image (if you can see it). Unfortunately, I don't live on Drury lane and I'm a ****ty baker.

Gotta watch them Gingers. Different breed. Bahahaha!!!!

The beard is the only thing on me lacking a soul. I can still walk through automatic doors and see my reflection.

Wouldn't it make more sense to ignore those that have tipped the scales into the red than those that have majority favorable feedback?

I've had plenty of interactions with members that have a few negatives. It's the ones where the negatives all say the same thing intend to stay away from.
I'd deal wit yo ODT Honky ass.

I'd make the cross-town trip again to meet with you again ANYTIME!! :rockon::rockon:

You can call it/me out. It sticks out on my profile so anyone is free to look it over. Regardless, it's one ****ty situation out of hundreds of positive interactions I've had here.

I like to play around with words. My previous name was @Molotov Cockatiel, hence the background of my profile image (if you can see it). Unfortunately, I don't live on Drury lane and I'm a ****ty baker.

The beard is the only thing on me lacking a soul. I can still walk through automatic doors and see my reflection.
I am a half ginger. It is good to know only my beard is soulless.

Nothing to see here…. just in a circle……. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! . Terrible, bout to head to church too. Y’all have a good one and I hope those that are troubled to deal with some Folks, maybe get to know’em a little before hand. I know I’ve had some good/even entertaining conversations with Folks that have negs. That being said, there will always be scumbags (thus the call, if you are able to verbally communicate? Respectfully).

You're A+ in my book. Personally I don't have time to worry about minor inconveniences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom