• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cancelling NRA Carry Guard

yellowhammer

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
16   0
Reaction score
Has anybody tried to cancel Carry Guard? The website no longer says a thing about insurance. A friend recieved a letter from Lockton in Feb. saying his would be cancelled. Mine is up this month, about the end of the month. I haven`t recieved anything from Lockton except to verify that I am presently covered. I don`t want NRA to take the money out of my account, as I don`t want any of the "benefits" on the present website. I sent CG an email. No response. I just sent another. I went to my bank(Regions), and was told the bank couldn`t stop the draft, even with my permission. Never again will anyone get permission to do an automatic withdrawal from my account. The CG website has no place on it to cancel. Any advice? Anybody been down this road?

There has to be some way to cancel. Have you tried calling? Surely they have some form of customer service line?

As a last resort I'd withdraw all the money from that account and open a new one. I suspect they would save you the trouble of having to track them down then. :)

There has to be some way to cancel. Have you tried calling? Surely they have some form of customer service line?

As a last resort I'd withdraw all the money from that account and open a new one. I suspect they would save you the trouble of having to track them down then. :)
I have a number. I know how it will probably go, taking all day to reach a human. I would close the bank account and open another, but I have retirement checks coming in from several sources, direct-deposit. That might create a nightmare.

I would call them. Like most companies they won't make it easy but they will eventually cancel.

And no, they don't offer the carry insurance any more. I would look into USCCA or ACLDN and pay for those with a credit card. Not that it's a problem getting hold of people at either place.

Back
Top Bottom