• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WHITE MEN WHO NEVER CARRY CASH!

Non boomer. 🤣
Boomer is definitely a mindset now and not just an age range. I'm 35 and love tech that makes my life more convenient. My sister and her hubby are 4 years younger and act like boomers when it comes to technology. They insist on driving to business locations to pay whatever bills instead of just using their online services. It drives me nuts. They'll stand in long lines at walmart waiting to be checked out when I'm already though the self checkout waiting at the door, lol. I finally convinced her to get a credit card and to stop using her debit. Her old man is worse. You'd swear he was from the 1950's. No cards or checks. Only uses cash. Withdraws all his money from the bank as soon as his direct deposit hits.

Boomer is definitely a mindset now and not just an age range. I'm 35 and love tech that makes my life more convenient. My sister and her hubby are 4 years younger and act like boomers when it comes to technology. They insist on driving to business locations to pay whatever bills instead of just using their online services. It drives me nuts. They'll stand in long lines at walmart waiting to be checked out when I'm already though the self checkout waiting at the door, lol. I finally convinced her to get a credit card and to stop using her debit. Her old man is worse. You'd swear he was from the 1950's. No cards or checks. Only uses cash. Withdraws all his money from the bank as soon as his direct deposit hits.
I only say boomer to refresh the single stupidest argument on ODT.

reminds me...............I need t go get some tickets for next drawing :becky:

Besides the 15 cent off at BP, this is why I pay at the pump now.

20200923_143217.jpg

Back
Top Bottom