• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can't decide which one to buy

I have shot the Sig and liked it. I have however heard A LOT of good stuff about the Bodyguard. The BG is cheaper also. More money left over for ammo!

Ok i dont know about the bodyguard, but the p238 was awesome, I shot that and the ruger at the range and the sig beat it hands down, at least for me. The slide release was easier to manipulate, smooth trigger pull, and the weight was perfect. Light enough to not really feel it, but heavy enough to manage recoil.

just my opinion though...

personally i liked the bodyguard. the 238 is a fantastic pistol. but just me, i have issue with a pocket gun cocked and locked. but thats a personal decision. both will serve well.

My wife and i carry .380 as a back up pocket gun. We shot the diamond back, mini desert eagle, kel-tec and the bodyguard. I can tell you the kel-tec was second best and the bodyguard was hands down the best of that group. She carries the bodyguard and i carry the kel-tec with a wallet holster that makes the gun work for my size hand. I have heard the 238 is even better. If i were to rely on a .380 as my primary gun i would go for the 238. My .380 is just a mouse gun to help me get to my .40

Back
Top Bottom