• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can't wait for this chit to be over...

I am seeing used Maverick 88's listed for $300 and $400... That's a $180 shotgun new... this is insane.

What's stupid, is that most of the people here buying everything up, probably already have dozens of guns and thousands of rounds of ammo... If there is some sort of civil unrest, forcing us to take part... I mean, how many guns can you carry? How many rounds of ammo?

Most of us have dozens of guns already, so why stock up on more?

Not to mention, buying high, and in 6 months having to sell it for 1/3 what you paid for it when prices drop, seems like a bad investment... lol

I am seeing used Maverick 88's listed for $300 and $400... That's a $180 shotgun new... this is insane.

What's stupid, is that most of the people here buying everything up, probably already have dozens of guns and thousands of rounds of ammo... If there is some sort of civil unrest, forcing us to take part... I mean, how many guns can you carry? How many rounds of ammo?

Most of us have dozens of guns already, so why stock up on more?

Not to mention, buying high, and in 6 months having to sell it for 1/3 what you paid for it when prices drop, seems like a bad investment... lol

Where are these 180 buck Mavericks? I'll take a dozen.

Stupid panic buying from Covid, politically motivated race riots, etc...

Tired of seeing inflated prices on ODT. $400 garage build PSA AR15's listed anywhere from $800-$1000... Saw some cheap Diamondback DB15's listed at $1500 apiece...

No good deals to be had. People hoarding and buying everything they can get their hands on, and the rest are trying to take advantage and price gouging their fellow ODT members.

Its a damn shame, and I hope this crap ends soon...

[walks away slowly, grumbling to himself]

I have several guns, I have not fired due to the ranges being closed or over crowded. But, I did get my appointment for renew my license, it's in October.

Back
Top Bottom