• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can't wait for this chit to be over...

Low round count(:evil:). And its "basically a glock"...

Just saw a Remington HD shotty... it's listed at $365 at GA Gun Store... can be yours, used, for the bargain price of $800 on ODT... And the lister is uppity, warning people not to lowball offer... He's 220% over retail, and doesn't want lowballers... lol

If you have not stocked up in the last 4 years on what you wanted...... Shame on you (not directed at OP). Signs were on the wall. Deals can still be found, just not on Odt, and they are not as common as they used to be. Gotta look.
Take that as a lesson. When price return to normal on ammo and guns, stock up.

Oh, I have all I need... 30+ guns of every type and 12k rounds of ammo... I know, I am low end of the totem poll compared to others... But realistically, if SHTF, how many guns and rounds can ya carry? Toss a few in the track and a case or two of ammo and head for the hills?

I am just looking around for guns that I don't need, but might WANT to own and enjoy for the fun of it... I don't really need anything... haha

It's more the idea that members here that you feel should know better, creating alias accounts and price gouging... the fact that they do it under other accounts, rather than their primary account, indicates that they know what they are doing is ****ty and they don't want to take any heat over it. haha

I got 3 paid $40 each tried them all, worked Great. Bought them from a Vendor here on ODT!

Just saw a Remington HD shotty... it's listed at $365 at GA Gun Store... can be yours, used, for the bargain price of $800 on ODT... And the lister is uppity, warning people not to lowball offer... He's 220% over retail, and doesn't want lowballers... lol
Then I hope he wants a Remington HD shotgun...

Like fo'eva.

If you have not stocked up in the last 4 years on what you wanted...... Shame on you (not directed at OP). Signs were on the wall. Deals can still be found, just not on Odt, and they are not as common as they used to be. Gotta look.
Take that as a lesson. When price return to normal on ammo and guns, stock up.
They can(occasionally, rarely even in the last few weeks), but you better be quick with that "whats new" button and the cash...

Back
Top Bottom