• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CC recommendations- NOT the Shield 9mm

Mnigro

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
7   0
Reaction score
Looking to get a short list of CC options to test fire. I tested a Shield and bought one but I still can’t get along with that gun. It just doesn’t point naturally for me.

I have a full size PX4 Storm that I absolutely love and I’m considering that in a sub compact. Figured I’d post here to see what others would recommend, especially knowing the Beretta is a winner for me? Looking for 9mm.

Any ideas? Thanks!

If you actual want a pistol to CARRY, and I mean carry all the time, every where, then don't overlook the Glock G42.

I have other choices but my G42 literally goes everywhere with me. I forget I have it sometimes.

* sorry - just saw the part about looking for a 9mm. Disregard!

I got a Walther PPS M2 and got rid of my Shield. I liked the Shield okay but I think the PPS is a better pistol and I shoot it well. There are a lot of good options.

Edit to add: If you love your Beretta Px4 Storm, why not the compact or subcompact version as you mentioned? No experience with these pistols but there's something to be said with sticking to the same trigger / sights / manual of arms for something with which you're already comfortable.

Can you be specific? You can't make a worldwide proclamation disqualifying a handgun just because "it don't do me right". Lots of people are happy with the shield 9mm as a CC.

Yeah but he doesn't like it so it don't matter about those other happy people.
I feel the same way about most Glocks - they dont do me right none! So they get gone.

Back
Top Bottom