• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CC Wheelgun thoughts?

I carry the Rossi 46103; 3" barrel, .357 magnum, loaded with Rem. 125gr SJHPs. I know some people dislike the Rossi brand, but I've put enough downrange to feel completely confident in mine.

I carry a 642 j frame as well as a model 13 4" k frame. I have a holstered ordered and look forward to carrying the k frame more often. I often wish it were a 2 or 3" but hey it works, points and shoots well.

Twiztid, this is the S&W M66-1, I mentioned earlier, with boot stocks. As I said earlier, it is a bit heavy, but a good holster and belt solves the weight issue.
Everything you need, nothing you don't.
i1113.photobucket.com_albums_k520_JC3196_K_20Frame_20Revolvers_P1020184.jpg

I carried a S&W 686 4" for a good while. It by NO MEANS is a carry gun, but I grew used to it, and carried it everyday, it was all I had at the time. And come Friday I won't have a handgun period anymore,so I won't have anything to carry for a good while till things get better,unless someone is willing to trade a Nagant and ammo for something. You will probably see my ak up for sell here soon as well.

Ha it's funny, everyone that knows me personally use to joke about how I had a whole arsenal at my house, I used to loan guns out to people sometimes and i had so many i would forget about them completely, now I'm down to well almost nothing. Crazy how quick things can change, you might wanna remember that.

Last edited:
Don't think you can go wrong with a Ruger SP101 .357 in 2 1/4". It eats 38SPL +P all day long and hotter .357 loads aren't too bad either.

www.ruger.com_products_sp101_images_5720.jpg

I prefer double action (exposed hammer) but this DAO is more snag free.

Back
Top Bottom