• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thoughts on new Daniel defense d9 handgun?

I don't get what questions this pistol answers, especially at a $1300 pricepoint, but I hope they find success with it
Brings DD into the handgun market

Another option that bridges the gap between the 1911 platform and modern handgun offerings. Seeing a surge in this category recently for obvious reasons.

Just another option out there for people that like options.

I’m stoked. I love my H9 and I’ve been one of the lucky ones, my has been flawless for several thousand rounds. I only stopped shooting it last year because I wasn’t able to snag any of the last batch of spare parts and worried that if I did have an issue… well I’d be screwed.

I’m stoked. I love my H9 and I’ve been one of the lucky ones, my has been flawless for several thousand rounds. I only stopped shooting it last year because I wasn’t able to snag any of the last batch of spare parts and worried that if I did have an issue… well I’d be screwed.
I liked the concept. Shot one and enjoyed it. The H9 was really the first to start to bridge that gap. I'd expect more options coming out of Shot this week.

I liked the concept. Shot one and enjoyed it. The H9 was really the first to start to bridge that gap. I'd expect more options coming out of Shot this week.
Looks like a new wanna be Glock clone. Didn’t really see anything new with it?

Back
Top Bottom