• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CC Wheelgun thoughts?

I carry the Rossi 46103; 3" barrel, .357 magnum, loaded with Rem. 125gr SJHPs. I know some people dislike the Rossi brand, but I've put enough downrange to feel completely confident in mine.
What turned me on to revolvers was my 6" rossi. I have no problem with those.

On the 38 special issue, the only reason I dont want one is because my favorite round is the 357, and I can put 38s in 357. I love the 66-1, If I can get the cash up, thats what I want!

Thanks for the info gentlemen!

I carried a S&W 686 4" for a good while. It by NO MEANS is a carry gun, but I grew used to it, and carried it everyday, it was all I had at the time. And come Friday I won't have a handgun period anymore,so I won't have anything to carry for a good while till things get better,unless someone is willing to trade a Nagant and ammo for something. You will probably see my ak up for sell here soon as well.

Ha it's funny, everyone that knows me personally use to joke about how I had a whole arsenal at my house, I used to loan guns out to people sometimes and i had so many i would forget about them completely, now I'm down to well almost nothing. Crazy how quick things can change, you might wanna remember that.

I had alot of guns....HAD Lol, im down to a HD shotgun, im just not comfortable with not having a carry gun anymore.

yes......not having a carry piece is a bad idea.......you never know when or where you will be when the Zombies rise up!

I cc the Taurus 605 protector, I just got it the other day and so far really like it. Another option would be the Taurus 651. Pic of mine below
i39.tinypic.com_35moa6p.jpg

Back
Top Bottom