• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thoughts on new Daniel defense d9 handgun?

Looking forward to seeing what this turns into. I’ll be watching some reviews and waiting a few weeks for a good deal.

Says $1299 on their website. Kinda steep but man dd does make some very quality and accurate stuff

Also looking forward to Henry’s announcement this week at shotshow. What are yall looking forward to being announced this week?
Reminds me of a certain Russian pistol.

I always had high hopes for the Hudson H9.
Something with a straight pull trigger that isn't a 1911 is exactly what the market is missing.
Plus I love aluminum frame pistols with grip panels. Love the thought put into lowering the bore axis.

Not a fan of Daniel Defense, but I'm rooting for this one to be successful because I want to own one if they pass the upcoming gauntlet of test and reviews.

I always had high hopes for the Hudson H9.
Something with a straight pull trigger that isn't a 1911 is exactly what the market is missing.
Plus I love aluminum frame pistols with grip panels. Love the thought put into lowering the bore axis.

Not a fan of Daniel Defense, but I'm rooting for this one to be successful because I want to own one if they pass the upcoming gauntlet of test and reviews.
same same.

Why the hate for DD? I have their DMR (Mk12 I think) and it's a nice rifle. They are a bit pricy but seem to be well made.

Not really gear related, more a political thing. Pro 2A stuff… DD didn’t exactly hit a homer with most gun folk
It was one off the cuff comment made by Marty that got blown way out of proportion.

The people that hate DD tend to guzzle ruger and Springfields load and those two actually went out of their way to throw the 2a under the bus. Hell, Ruger himself actually stood next to Bill Clinton calling for the ban "extended capacity" magazines.

End of the day, it's poor trying to feel good about themselves.

It was one off the cuff comment made by Marty that got blown way out of proportion.

The people that hate DD tend to guzzle ruger and Springfields load and those two actually went out of their way to throw the 2a under the bus. Hell, Ruger himself actually stood next to Bill Clinton calling for the ban "extended capacity" magazines.

End of the day, it's poor trying to feel good about themselves.

Never had a problem with them. Loved my SLW…

Back
Top Bottom