• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Clabbered Milk anyone?

I'll see your nasty butt milk and raise you a dark and creamy surprise :evil:

20190602_082754.jpg

I'll see your nasty butt milk and raise you a dark and creamy surprise :evil:

View attachment 2144466

I'll call.

We usually buy Buttermilk by the quart. Different size container than regular/sweet milk, so easy to distinguish between the two in the fridge (for those in the know.) My oldest son is Autistic, and loves chocolate milk...........
One mornin' in the kitchen I guess I wasn't payin' close enough attention while he mixed his milk and chocolate syrup.........
After he had spit it everywhere and said "It's BAD!" I then saw the quart of Buttermilk on the table, and immediately knew what had just happened.:evil::pound::pound::pound:

He has learned the difference now.

I'll call.

We usually buy Buttermilk by the quart. Different size container than regular/sweet milk, so easy to distinguish between the two in the fridge (for those in the know.) My oldest son is Autistic, and loves chocolate milk...........
One mornin' in the kitchen I guess I wasn't payin' close enough attention while he mixed his milk and chocolate syrup.........
After he had spit it everywhere and said "It's BAD!" I then saw the quart of Buttermilk on the table, and immediately knew what had just happened.:evil::pound::pound::pound:

:lol: man I feel his pain on that! Damn buttermilk!

I'll call.

Only thing I can think of worse than that was drinking Carnation Instant Breakfast (late 1970's) only to discover at the bottom of and clinging to the sides of the glass, little bug larvae. This was of course AFTER I'd finished it.

I hated that ****. My grandpa drank it religiously when I was growing up. My worst memory by far is spending the night, waking up froggy that Saturday, and proceeded to pour a big glorious bowl of Frosted Flakes. Only to discover after the fact, that I poured the devils semen upon them.

:laugh::lol: :pound:

Back
Top Bottom