• Get a life

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

atljetmech

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
210   0
Reaction score
I personally think its pretty ghey and see absolutely no use for it. I got a glock once that had it done and it was removed within 10 minutes of having it home.
That being said though I've always been a "leave it alone/bone stock" kinda guy and if it ain't broke, it don't need fixin.

Last edited:
I've seen it on Glocks and ARs were it looked great but I've seen it done in multiple colors and it looks awful. Soviet is the the master of the colorfill, I've done it using his method and it works great.

Looks good on some and also depending on the colors used.
I like the yellow on my G19 .
img.tapatalk.com_aeed424c_d7c2_39a7.jpg

Last edited:
Reloader just color filled his Glock magazines and my crappy eyesight can't see the recessed markings. Color fill marks it easier for older eyes to see the caliber and round count. I have ended up at the range with only one correct magazine due to poor vision and grabbing a bunch of one and none for another.

It can make the numbers, for example on a mag, stand out and since I don't generally use my reading glasses when I shoot, the contrast helps these older eyes...Now, as to aesthetics on the outside of a weapon, tastefully down, it works for me...garish nightmare kind of paint is a FAIL!

Back
Top Bottom