• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Conceal Carry Pistols

I have pulled a gun 3x that was carried on my person.
I have utilized a firearm in the home 2x now. most recently to guard against a ****bird that is likely now facing death row.

At no point yet have I had to fire thankfully, presence of guns was enough to change their minds.
2x in your home? You either need to move to a better neighborhood or find better people to hang with!

I won’t pull my gun unless I’m ready to cap someone. If you don’t have the legal ability to take a life. You are just brandishing.

2x in your home? You either need to move to a better neighborhood or find better people to hang with!

I won’t pull my gun unless I’m ready to cap someone. If you don’t have the legal ability to take a life. You are just brandishing.
2 different homes in 2 different states.

each time I drew I was absolutely in the process of setting up to fire and within my rights to do so. But thankfully the idiots concerned quickly changed their mind about what they were doing and where they needed to be.... yeah these are the "guns stopping crimes" stats that aren't reported.

each time I drew I was absolutely in the process of setting up to fire and within my rights to do so. But thankfully the idiots concerned quickly changed their mind about what they were doing and where they needed to be.... yeah these are the "guns stopping crimes" stats that aren't reported.
2 homes in 2 states? and a 3rd time out and about? Think I would focus more on the neighborhood I was choosing than the gun setup. :D

2 homes in 2 states? and a 3rd time out and about? Think I would focus more on the neighborhood I was choosing than the gun setup. :D
I’m in a $600k hone right now. My next door neighbor shot 2 cops to death this September. Neighborhood doesn’t matter, **** happens everywhere :-/

What is the common denominator here? These aren’t the resultant factors of normal people doing normal ****. Ask yourself are these the actions of a normal sane and reasonably rational person under the same or similar circumstances?

I’m just guessing here but by the mere fact that you have had this happen 2x in 2 different states. I think you really ought to take a step back and look in the mirror. What kind of situation you offer in your home and who you open your home to.

Find a better trailer park and don’t invite non trusted people into your home.

What is the common denominator here? These aren’t the resultant factors of normal people doing normal ****. Ask yourself are these the actions of a normal sane and reasonably rational person under the same or similar circumstances?

I’m just guessing here but by the mere fact that you have had this happen 2x in 2 different states. I think you really ought to take a step back and look in the mirror. What kind of situation you offer in your home and who you open your home to.

Find a better trailer park and don’t invite non trusted people into your home.
This thread found a way to make my head hurt even more.

Mine is the 365 with the XL frame and a flat trigger which basically makes it an X model but that was before Sig introduced the X so I built it myself. Any of the P365s are hard to beat in my opinion.

I don’t mean to hijack your thread. But if you are looking for conceal-ability you really ought to look at a better concealment holster https://smartcarry.com/

I carry a compact 45 everyday as long as I don’t have to pass through a metal detector, I can pass muster with shorts and a t-shirt.

This is worn under your pants in front of your junk. And no, in case of accidental discharge, it doesn’t point at your privates.

View attachment 5029308
I have used a smart carry quite often for years. I have inserted an empty Glock and was amazed at what it took to pull the trigger. I have done all sorts of activities while wearing it without issue. I also find that with practice a draw can be rather quick and it allows you to carry a decent sized firearm and tuck your shirt. I dont use one everyday but I carried a 26 in one daily for years.

Back
Top Bottom