• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Conceal Carry Pistols

This is my wallet holster for extreme discreet carry. The leather folds over and the gun cannot be seen. It’s a good design for what it is and can be deployed quickly with a little practice. I carry it often, especially in places where a gun may not be very welcome. Carried in my back left pocket, pull it out with my left hand, flip it open, draw the gun with my right.

E17FC38C-3B5A-46D3-B881-64E1E6A22FB4.jpeg

723E3F61-2910-4D90-8573-67FDA835F030.jpeg

This is my wallet holster for extreme discreet carry. The leather folds over and the gun cannot be seen. It’s a good design for what it is and can be deployed quickly with a little practice. I carry it often, especially in places where a gun may not be very welcome. Carried in my back left pocket, pull it out with my left hand, flip it open, draw the gun with my right.

View attachment 5058727
View attachment 5059018
That’s pretty cool. Have you considered moving your “wallet” to front pocket carry? I moved my regular wallet to front left one for back pain and another it will reduce the chance of a pick pocket

That’s pretty cool. Have you considered moving your “wallet” to front pocket carry? I moved my regular wallet to front left one for back pain and another it will reduce the chance of a pick pocket
I only use it in the situation where it needs to be completely hidden, and when I’m wearing jeans. I use a Sticky holster for the front pocket, otherwise.

Both the wallet holsters and the SmartCarry gear are good options when you have to be very discreet.

I used to use the SmartCarry for my NAA mini in 22 magnum in a lot of non-permissive places. Comfortable and very discreet if a bit slow.

The wallet holsters also work well. the one I use can is simply a wallet-shaped leather square on the 'outside' with a holster for my LCP II on the inside. It prints just like a wallet but you don;t have to remove it to draw.

Neither option works well for anything but small guns though. I guess the SmartCarry would work OK with larger guns if you has loose enough pants. The wallet holster has an obvious size limit though.

For this time of year, I wear black leather trench coat, black leather fedora, black aviators and a 1800rpm 9mm machine pistol. Sometimes I wear nothing under the trench coat to flash hot chicks jogging in the neighborhood. Seriously tho, this is my winter set up I snapped a pic of 2min ago. Way better than a slow ass semi-auto. Might as well have a flintlock at that point. It is stamped "Uzi pistol", so it qualifies for the subject matter. :cool:

View attachment 5057208

View attachment 5057209

View attachment 5057210

View attachment 5057211

View attachment 5057212

View attachment 5057213

View attachment 5057214
Raymond Reddington?

Back
Top Bottom