Conor McGregor VS Floyd Mayweather

Conor McGregor VS Floyd Mayweather

• Total voters
I feel like a broken record. All the guys that have been doing this their whole lives that have stronger knockout power than Conor couldn't touch Floyd. The marketing for this fight has made people go mad and deny logic and think that some amateur boxer is going to somehow beat the greatest pound for pound fighter of his era. I would love to see Conor knock him out just as much as the next guy, but I know it ain't going to happen.
That's your opinion, I don't believe he is the greatest pound for pound fighter of his era. To me a undefeated record doesn't make you the greatest, he just knows how to score points and win, he's playing a game.

That's your opinion, I don't believe he is the greatest pound for pound fighter of his era. To me a undefeated record doesn't make you the greatest, he just knows how to score points and win, he's playing a game.

Isn't that the whole point though, to win the game? He is definitely not exciting to watch, but his approach is perfect up to now.

This will be a joke of a match. Conor should have never agreed to this no matter what it pays. He is degrading his own sport for the almighty dollar. JMO, but he will lose badly to Mayweather in a boxing match. You don't see Mayweather jumping into the octagon. Apparently he's too smart for that. McGregor, not so much.

Maybe it goes the distance, maybe not, but it is boxing. Mayweather wins.

This will be a joke of a match. Conor should have never agreed to this no matter what it pays. He is degrading his own sport for the almighty dollar. JMO, but he will lose badly to Mayweather in a boxing match. You don't see Mayweather jumping into the octagon. Apparently he's too smart for that. McGregor, not so much.

I'm with you but Conor gets a couple million per UFC fight. He'll make more in this fight than his entire career in the UFC.

No worries about that. Everything will be arranged beforehand. Like I said, this looks a lot like a WWE promotion.
I would bet my next paycheck on it....this is all staged....don't you guys remember mayweather has already seen time in a wwe ring....and I promise you this IT WAS ALL FOR THE SHOW

Dude, it's 100 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom