• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Conor McGregor VS Floyd Mayweather

Conor McGregor VS Floyd Mayweather

• Total voters
I think it was Anderson Silva that was asked one time "would you consider boxing with Floyd?" His answer if I remember right was "Hell NO....to many rules & regulations & much more technical" . I could be wrong but it was one of the top UFC fighters at the time

Depends on how long folks have been watching boxing .....If at all?? I still watch it and think it's more of an art than UFC BUT that's my opinion

I like them both, but they are completely different sports. The only similarity is people punch eachother. That is like saying golf and baseball are the same thing because you hit a ball in both.

LOL, I think he's going to take the fight to Mayweather and that's something he's not use to.
We'll see what happens.

But that is exactly what he is used to. He is a defense artist, counters with jabs to score when people get aggressive with him. He also has the occassional major screw up by his opponents being too aggressive and he can land a power punch and knock someone out. If you don't take the fight to Floyd there isn't going to be a fight LOL. He knows he can sit back and not be touched and counter all night.

But that is exactly what he is used to. He is a defense artist, counters with jabs to score when people get aggressive with him. He also has the occassional major screw up by his opponents being too aggressive and he can land a power punch and knock someone out. If you don't take the fight to Floyd there isn't going to be a fight LOL. He knows he can sit back and not be touched and counter all night.

We'll when he's laid out on the counter like a slab of meat we'll know what happen LOL

Back
Top Bottom