• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

could it b? suppressors coming off NFA list

I was walking by the TV a minute ago and this caught my eye. I jumped the DVR back a little bit and paused it to take this pic. They're going to do a news report about it tonight.

This is CBS channel 7 out of Greenville SC. I'm on an antenna and I get SC stations better than Atlanta stations.

IMG_20170111_193146.jpg

I was walking by the TV a minute ago and this caught my eye. I jumped the DVR back a little bit and paused it to take this pic. They're going to do a news report about it tonight.

This is CBS channel 7 out of Greenville SC. I'm on an antenna and I get SC stations better than Atlanta stations.

View attachment 1025297
I don't get that one. What did they say about them?

I don't get that one. What did they say about them?
The pic I posted was just a commercial/blurb for the story that's going to be on the 10:00 news tonight. The reporter just said that the next time you go hunting, you might be able to buy an accessory at the LGS that can protect your hearing. "Tune in tonight at 10:00 for the story".

The pic I posted was just a commercial/blurb for the story that's going to be on the 10:00 news tonight. The reporter just said that the next time you go hunting, you might be able to buy an accessory at the LGS that can protect your hearing. "Tune in tonight at 10:00 for the story".
Let us know. I do not receive that station

I do not receive that station
Most people in GA don't, but those of us up here in NE GA that have antennas have to tune in to the Greenville/Spartanburg SC stations because Atlanta is too far away.

I set the DVR to record the news because I may be in bed by then.

Here's a link to the channel 7 site. There's nothing on there yet about suppressors, but they may not post stories until after they have aired.

http://wspa.com/

Most people in GA don't, but those of us up here in NE GA that have antennas have to tune in to the Greenville/Spartanburg SC stations because Atlanta is too far away.

I set the DVR to record the news because I may be in bed by then.

Here's a link to the channel 7 site. There's nothing on there yet about suppressors, but they may not post stories until after they have aired.

http://wspa.com/
Thanks

Wouldn't bet on it right now, the gov't isn't fond of giving up taxable income, that $200 tax stamp was set back when most people didn't bring home $200 in 6 months

Back
Top Bottom