• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Could the Honda Prelude Come to the U.S. as a Sporty Hybrid?

Hybrids make the least since of all and will be completely abandoned soon. No thanks.

Your love of big government EV "technology" still doesn't change actual real market facts.

"Speaking as head of the Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association, the Wall Street Journal reports that Toyoda, chairman of the world’s largest automaker, Toyota, said automakers should have continued investment in hybrids instead of going all-in on EVs. He said the auto industry is realizing that EVs aren’t the only way to reduce carbon emissions." https://jalopnik.com/toyota-s-chairman-is-having-his-i-told-you-so-moment-1850958887

Stick to what you know - Altimas...

d67.png

Your love of big government EV "technology" still doesn't change actual real market facts.

"Speaking as head of the Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association, the Wall Street Journal reports that Toyoda, chairman of the world’s largest automaker, Toyota, said automakers should have continued investment in hybrids instead of going all-in on EVs. He said the auto industry is realizing that EVs aren’t the only way to reduce carbon emissions." https://jalopnik.com/toyota-s-chairman-is-having-his-i-told-you-so-moment-1850958887

Stick to what you know - Altimas...

d67.png

He's right, EV's aren't even good for the environment. Who cares? Not me.

EV's are cool because the instant torque and reliable power. You can power them with anything, wind, solar, coal, hydro, nuclear, doesn't matter. All energy sources can be converted to power a battery engine. That's why they are the future and the combustion engine can take it's honorable place next to the horse.

Don't nobody give a **** about carbon emissions, besides people scamming the government for money.

Yep. Hybrid is the next logical step. This ridiculous push towards all battery powered cars ignores reality, practicality and is just plain damn stupid.
Hybrid sales are up in 2023 based on the data I have seen - not down. They were up in 2022 as well.

Hybrid sales are up in 2023 based on the data I have seen - not down. They were up in 2022 as well.

They just work. I mean, submarines and diesel locomotives have done this for years.

"Hybrids offer a really intriguing mix of fuel economy performance without some of the huge drawbacks that electric vehicles present," Brett Smith, technology director at Center for Automotive Research, said.

"Pure EVs run only on electricity and require charging infrastructure, while hybrid EVs combine a conventional combustion engine with an electric propulsion system."

Back
Top Bottom