• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Crossbow Hunting

View attachment 1700884

After 2 scope adjustments, this was my first 3 shot group at 30 yards. I can probably tighten that up a bit with some more practice.
As a word to the wise don’t shoot at the same place twice. You will be Robinhooding in no time and those arrows are expensive. Congratulations on the new bow and I can’t wait to see what it gets for you this year.

Nice, I've got a Ten Point I bought back in '06 that was top of the line at the time. They've gotten lighter & faster since then, mine only shoots about 310-315 fps but it'll consistently put bolts into the same hole at 20 yds.

As a word to the wise don’t shoot at the same place twice. You will be Robinhooding in no time and those arrows are expensive. Congratulations on the new bow and I can’t wait to see what it gets for you this year.
This^^^^^^^100%

Igave my ten point to my hunting buddy once I discovered the Excalibur .

He loves the ten point but broke a limb somehow, took it to a shop and hasn’t heard from them for months.

He ended up buying a Barnett because the shop is still jerking him around.

Good luck with your new set up and get some!

I got a ten point off of another ODT'er a few years back and love it. Never got the bug to bow hunt, but I love that crossbow. Can't wait for the season to start this year (other than the heat and mosquitos). Good luck with yours and hope you are successful with it this season.

I got a ten point off of another ODT'er a few years back and love it. Never got the bug to bow hunt, but I love that crossbow. Can't wait for the season to start this year (other than the heat and mosquitos). Good luck with yours and hope you are successful with it this season.

Thank you Sir. I plan to put in the hours. Success to me is being in the woods.

I know what you mean! Being out in the woods...that's my happy place!! I can't wait to watch the critters do their thing and hope to put some meat in the freezer to feed the family in the process.

It gets expensive but it's much more effective than therapy.

Back
Top Bottom