• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CZ P10- What reflex sight will mount without having to buy a mounting plate or is there one?

Handydad

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
177   0
Reaction score
I bought a CZ P10 mos when they were on sale on Palmetto State Armory site. What is a good reflex sight I can mount on this that does not need a mounting plate? Mounting plates on CZ site start at $79 last I checked. I hate to spend 25% of the cost of the pistol for a mounting plate.

I bought a CZ P10 mos when they were on sale on Palmetto State Armory site. What is a good reflex sight I can mount on this that does not need a mounting plate? Mounting plates on CZ site start at $79 last I checked. I hate to spend 25% of the cost of the pistol for a mounting plate.
Unfortunately nothing without a plate. I went with c&h precision. Czp10 are def cheaper price point than others but they don’t come with plates and those are needed so I question advertising “optics ready”

Unfortunately nothing without a plate. I went with c&h precision. Czp10 are def cheaper price point than others but they don’t come with plates and those are needed so I question advertising “optics ready”
I share that question…optics ready should mean direct fit, not having to adapt. I have three P10c pistols, all three are different…2017 with direct fit Holosun 407c, a 2018 with direct fit venom, and a 2021 that requires an adaptor plate. The 17 and 18 are likely aftermarket milled, the 21 is factory.
D7F67232-5B4B-42A8-9FE7-DFAC8D87248B.jpeg

I share that question…optics ready should mean direct fit, not having to adapt. I have three P10c pistols, all three are different…2017 with direct fit Holosun 407c, a 2018 with direct fit venom, and a 2021 that requires an adaptor plate. The 17 and 18 are likely aftermarket milled, the 21 is factory.View attachment 6473596
True! However it’s not like it’s a CZ issue alone. Most polymer pistols that are “optics ready” come with or need mounting plates. I like what the echelon has done with their truly optic ready set up. But the Czp10c pistol is a sweet shooter. Maybe the newer model will be better set up (saw an interview with ceo of cz about p10 series and their newer model as well as a micro compact that’s not single stack .

Back
Top Bottom