• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Daily workout

It does make sense. I'm thinking I might be trying to get into a new doctor. I don't really have one now, just a nurse practitioner and she's not interested in helping me figure out much.
It seems the female docs don't have any interest in helping a male with male issues. Or they just don't understand. It was a male doc that helped me out

Did maybe a mile on the bike then maybe half a mile on treadmill.. just didn’t have any want to in me today.. yrs ago I had to be the biggest in the weight room.. I have not that desire anymore.. I’m an retired member of the 1500 club and I’m fine with being retired.. lol
1500 that's a fine total for a natural fellar. That's an accomplishment for sure.
1455 was best I could get with all three lifts together in same day.

35lb dumbbell.
Shoulder press
Tricep extension
Bent over rows
3x10x3
Not much but just working on consistency for now in a couple weeks will ramp up intensity.

Sorry your knees are giving you grief
Par for the course. I was makin a living. It is what it is, I do the best I can. I hope like before, I can get my leg routine going again and regain some lost ground. I'll be starting back soon. I wanted to build a little endurance first.

It seems the female docs don't have any interest in helping a male with male issues. Or they just don't understand. It was a male doc that helped me out
My new dr keeps my scripts up to date even got some in the bay.. 1 st visit with him we talked bodybuilding right out of the gate.. I don’t dare ask for a higher dosage because I’m scared

1500 that's a fine total for a natural fellar. That's an accomplishment for sure.
1455 was best I could get with all three lifts together in same day.
Well sir I wasn’t natural.. lol.. haven’t been since I was at least 20.. but I didnt go way out balls to the walls.. I could’ve but didnt.. that’s probably why I have to do test therapy now

Par for the course. I was makin a living. It is what it is, I do the best I can. I hope like before, I can get my leg routine going again and regain some lost ground. I'll be starting back soon. I wanted to build a little endurance first.
This is my opinion of course.. best thing to do for legs at OUR AGE is free squats, leg extensions and hamstring curls.. that’s all we need.. we don’t need to pick up heavy trucks from a squat position.
Free weight squats with our knees shoulder width apart and go waist deep..

I ran on treadmill yesterday. Knees not happy today
Best place I found to run at is the high school track.. the new track flooring I guess you call it, has a good bit of give to it.. plus walking up the bleacher stairs is great for getting up your heart rate.. witch is what we want.. plus I have also been trying out the CARNIVORE DIET which is eating nothing but meat and fat basically.. I really like it and it won’t take long doing this to just getting down to 1 meal a day.. all that protein keeps you full or saturated for a long time..

Best place I found to run at is the high school track.. the new track flooring I guess you call it, has a good bit of give to it.. plus walking up the bleacher stairs is great for getting up your heart rate.. witch is what we want.. plus I have also been trying out the CARNIVORE DIET which is eating nothing but meat and fat basically.. I really like it and it won’t take long doing this to just getting down to 1 meal a day.. all that protein keeps you full or saturated for a long time..
I have a expensive orthopedic treadmill. I've been working on a diet that basically I fast @ 16hrs a day and eat reasonable the other part. I try to run in the morning after I get up then not eat for a few hours after that to change my metabolism. I may not have lost weight, but my waist looks a little better

Back
Top Bottom