• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Daily workout

Didn't workout Friday.
But Saturday 2 miles on public land chasing animals around.
Today I hunted after church which meant climbing straight up a mountain.
Tomorrow will be a dumbbell workout.

What is considered decent T levels?
I had mine checked and was told it was fine. I believe it was 300ish. I'll look it up in a few and double back.
BDR1 will chime in also.
In my opinion 300 is low.. some dr’s will allow people our age to anywhere from 500 to 8-900.. just depends on your dr.. if anyone is taking a bi weekly shot of say 1 cc of 200 mg every OTHER week.. in my experience it’s best to half that dosage and take 1 a week.. this way you don’t have that spike in the wk right after your shot , then by the next wk it’s dropping back down.. it’s better to have a steady supply ( not a roller coaster ride)
Did what I say make sense?

Did maybe a mile on the bike then maybe half a mile on treadmill.. just didn’t have any want to in me today.. yrs ago I had to be the biggest in the weight room.. I have not that desire anymore.. I’m an retired member of the 1500 club and I’m fine with being retired.. lol

In my opinion 300 is low.. some dr’s will allow people our age to anywhere from 500 to 8-900.. just depends on your dr.. if anyone is taking a bi weekly shot of say 1 cc of 200 mg every OTHER week.. in my experience it’s best to half that dosage and take 1 a week.. this way you don’t have that spike in the wk right after your shot , then by the next wk it’s dropping back down.. it’s better to have a steady supply ( not a roller coaster ride)
Maybe that's why my Doc had me on a topical. That was expensive though. The shots are a lot cheaper

It does make sense. I'm thinking I might be trying to get into a new doctor. I don't really have one now, just a nurse practitioner and she's not interested in helping me figure out much.

Back
Top Bottom