• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Daniel Defense ARs...

had a few over the years. Never had an issue with any of my ARs from them or colt. I have a .300 BO from DD and just put this one in jail until the stamp comes in.

IMG_4023.JPG

I prefer DD over Colt. The LWRC DI’s are an excellent deal.

Lately I’ve seen a few QC issues with both DD and Colt. However, I’ve been seeing the issues with Colt for a decade or so and it’s pretty recent for DD. I’d still take the DD. The issues I’ve seen have been minor and DD was quick to rectify them. Their BCG’s and CHF barrels are some of the best in the business. Their BCG’s rank with SOLGW and Sionics, and their CHF barrels are the equal of FN.

I've heard stories lately of DD's quality not being what it used to be but don't have personal experience with anything new, my upper is several years old.
I like Bravo Company but their stuff can be more than some people want to spend. I look for their sales and save a few dollars.

It's hard to beat a Colt 6920 OEM 1 or 2 with the furniture you want added on. You get everything you need and nothing you don't.

Just got BCM email for Halloween sale on uppers. That 14 .5 is kicking me.

had a few over the years. Never had an issue with any of my ARs from them or colt. I have a .300 BO from DD and just put this one in jail until the stamp comes in.

View attachment 1373180
Got the full cerakote version of this. Best weapon I ever bought. Such an amazing weapon.

To the OP, are they worth the extra money? Yes. But it all depends on how much you’re willing to spend on a rifle. I think a Ferrari is worth the extra money but I’m not willing to spend that much on cars.

DD caught some flak recently for moving to a new facility and laying off something like 100 workers without warning, pretty ****ty imo.

Back
Top Bottom