• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dawsonville gun store

So I have a question.. is this accurate then when selling on ODT you can list at 100-120% of MSRP (not get but list), when consigning you can get about 70-80% of used, and when selling to a store you get about 50-60%, and trading you get 40%? Is that right?

I do/have sold on here. I just was headed that way so I decided to see what they would offer. Silly me.

I have a glock 31c with a polished slide and some ammo. Also have a savage 30-06 left handed.

Asking $450 for the glock and $225 for the savage.

They offered $300 and $150. I about stoked out.

Ok so maybe that isn't a third of there value, but still a lowball offer.

Pretty fair offer o trade in to a gun pawn store. You understand the store HAS to make a profit to survive right?

Tag that depends on your relationship with the vendor. In general I'd say you're about right except I usually see offers for trade at vendors being closer to 50-60% ,Sales maybe 60-70%. I'd be interested in what others think is "the norm" too.

I bought a pistol today from Forsyth Pawn,part of that LGS conglomerate.LNIB 2 mags and cheaper than used on ODT and $75 less than a new one.

I did a couple before they moved and was always happy. It's whoever mans the new store that was so rude.

Literally said " if you've gotta ask you can't afford it" when I asked about Saiga 12 prices. Lol

I go by fairly regularly. Yes they have some folks that are asshats, but most are pretty good. Ask for Frank Nix, he's one of the best guys working there. Not sure if Paul is still there as I've not seen him the last few times I was in the store.

Back
Top Bottom