• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did I buy the right thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've swapped a Spartan barrel to TacOps barrel and vice versa (both non-tb). They would not cycle properly. I learned that the majority of Sig barrels require at least fitting the barrel hood to the breech face. Rarely will they drop in. Some of the threaded barrels require more fitting than just the barrel hood.

Will it work? Yes.

Will it require fitting? Probably.

Were I you, I would try and trade the Scorpion for a TacOps or a TacPac, if you're heart set on a Sig 1911. Cheaper that way.

Will it work? Yes.

Will it require fitting? Probably.

Were I you, I would try and trade the Scorpion for a TacOps or a TacPac, if you're heart set on a Sig 1911. Cheaper that way.

WHat about a Storm Lake Barrel? I tried one at Quiet Riot but it needed fitting. Would that be a better one?

I've swapped a Spartan barrel to TacOps barrel and vice versa (both non-tb). They would not cycle properly. I learned that the majority of Sig barrels require at least fitting the barrel hood to the breech face. Rarely will they drop in. Some of the threaded barrels require more fitting than just the barrel hood.

So you think there is a chance? Cause the Tac-Ops looks just like the Scorpion just colored differently.

lol, i googled the part number and it came back ONLY the thread protector, which didnt even come with the gun when i got it. but the barrel was in that bag. is your scorpion a carry or a full size?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom