do all police LIE ?

do all police LIE ?

• YES

Votes: 90 67.2%
  • NO

Votes: 44 32.8%

• Total voters
Not me, i have a new nature.

Have you built your glass house yet? If so, make sure you gather the stones from the yard before cutting the grass.

My point being, LEO's are people, the same as Joe Q Public, therefor they are subject to the same shortcomings as the rest of us. Give us a rope, and we will wanna be a cowboy.

What about the parables? Those were not true stories, they were made up to illustrate a point and illicit a change in behavior. So did Jesus and the Apostles lie?

x2...well said.
It used to be "serve and protect". It seems nowadays it's "assume guilt and charge " moreso than anything. It's sad to me what this world has come to. Criminals have made it bad for all of us. We all suffer for what they do. It even shows in the Police training that was described in an earlier post.
Assume everyone is guilty of something, find out what and lock their azz up.
Do they have a quota to fill and do they get bonuses for how many folks they lock up these days?
It reminds me of the "negative reinforcement" crap that they teach in managemnet training these days.
Don't get me wrong, I respect the cops cause they do have a tough job (at times) and their life is always on the line, but when they go out of their way to just mess with someone with their cocky attitude and try to prove they are something they are not. I have a problem with that.

I've heard rumors of certain local cops throwing bags of pot into peoples cars when the driver is not looking.
Just a rumor, so I can't say for sure, but it really wouldn't surprise me.

Back
Top Bottom