• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do people not understand...

Welcome to the ODT OP. The Land of "I will NEVER shop at Fill In The Blank again because they made me show ID because of corporate policy...VIOLATING MY RIGHTS!!!!!" while the same crowd often pants "I need to see some IDEEEEE! A drivers license and weapons permit before I sell you a gun".

Just take a big swallow from the cup of "Imagined Oppression" and get use to it. :tea:

Welcome to the ODT OP. The Land of "I will NEVER shop at Fill In The Blank again because they made me show ID because of corporate policy...VIOLATING MY RIGHTS!!!!!" while the same crowd often pants "I need to see some IDEEEEE! A drivers license and weapons permit before I sell you a gun".

Just take a big swallow from the cup of "Imagined Oppression" and get use to it. :tea:
There was a lot of whining in that thread, hard to believe I was conversing with "grown" men.

The main reason I refuse to do a BOS, is purely on principle, because a BOS is unnessary and not required by law.

I can see it now. If a law was passed that required paperwork, the BOSers would be crying the loudest about their rights being infringed upon.

I will as well. I signed my last BOS Zaphod Beeblebrox.....dude never even blinked.
Neerrrrrddddsssss!!!!!
2016-07-04-11-30-36-139219087.jpg

Back
Top Bottom