• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do people not understand...

Don't panic. Are not we so amazingly primitive that we still think digital watches are a pretty neat idea? Also, black is white, so mind the zebra crossing.

What's worse, is when someone is requesting a detailed Bill of Sale on a trade. WTF kind of stupid reasoning is that? If I was a criminal or a felon, I'm already in possession of a gun, so how does a bill of sale prevent that? By trading for a different one? And if I was a felon, how does your stupid little BOS prevent me from purchasing your gun? I'll still end up with your gun, commit crimes, or murder even, and when you're the person who's responsible for giving the gun, you're going to be asked how come you didn't run a background check. I mean, the FBI runs a background check to prevent these kinds of things from happening. Just look at the Orlando shooter....Ohh wait...

People are free to sell using whatever process they want. If I don't like it I don't buy, I don't waste my time telling them I don't like their process.

this one is my favorite
"F2F sale will be at the police station in XXXXXX GA only. I must have a copy of your Georgia Gun License and Georgia Drivers license as well as be able to see the originals."
Notice, despite the condition and price.... There it sits.
Free market at work. :D

People are free to sell using whatever process they want. If I don't like it I don't buy, I don't waste my time telling them I don't like their process.

This.....I was told many moons ago..."It is my ______ I am selling, and I can sell to whomever I want, anyway I want. If you don't like my process, just move on".

Plain and simple. If you want something so bad, you play by their rules...ask my wife!

You don't check a WCL but you Google them? :confused:

if i'm suspicious...i do the google check before i agree to meet...had a guy who made me suspicious so i ran a quick check on him, he wasn't convicted yet but he was under indictment for 5 felonies in another county...even though it would have been on him i chose not to sell to him...

if i'm suspicious...i do the google check before i agree to meet...had a guy who made me suspicious so i ran a quick check on him, he wasn't convicted yet but he was under indictment for 5 felonies in another county...even though it would have been on him i chose not to sell to him...
What comes up when you Google @albatros43? Any sexual offenses? Or dildo crimesprees?

Back
Top Bottom