Do you notice if someone's carrying, or do others notice you're carrying?

If I want to conceal it I've never noticed anyone noticing. That said, I usually "lazy conceal" it and have seen people obviously notice it but never has anyone said anything. I've recognized others concealed before but rarely say anything. I'm just glad they are carrying too for the most part.

I Cc and Oc.. Depending on the situation. Oc at work (commercial construction, entering alot of abandoned buildings in macon ga) with a model 21. But I dont think anybody knows.. Until now.. That I do not carry a wallet, I carry a keltec 380 in my back pocket. Im pretty darn sure nobody gives it a second look. A good friend of mine wears an ankle holstet at church.. I thought it was a bit too much until a few years ago when.that wacko charged into that ga babtist church and killed the pastor mid sermon..

that is a good idea with the "wallet" concealment.....

I carry a keltec 380 in my back pocket.

I tried that for a while but the P3AT I had jammed so often that I finally got rid of it. Now I either SOB/IWB with either my Kahr PM40 or my Glock 27, or as I have recently begun, hip carrying under the shirt. I never had confidence in a .380 any way.

I carry concealed and I do not believe anyone knows I am carrying. I spot people all the time trying to carry concealed but do a piss poor job of it. I have seen very few people open carry. Except for one idiot at Wallyworld with an ankle hoster and shorts! I mean, WTF!

Wow, that is awesome... flip flops?

Do you use a Crossbreed for your G23?? i have a G23 and G19 and have been looking at IWB....

I have a Crossbreed and a CompTac Minotaur.. Both are a bit pricey but are really comfortable.. However the other day I picked up a Talon Tactical paddle from 400 jewelry and loan that I am really liking.. OWB but hugs my side very nicely and is really quickly accessible..

Had a crossbreed for a glock I owned, absolutely awesome holster, even the fullsizes melt. That being said I have recently switched over to 1911's and still really don't get noticed in looser shirts. When I wear a little bit tighter shirt Im pretty sure people know I am carrying something but I don't think your average non-gun owner instantly thinks gun. Maybe they do not sure, I honestly just don't care if I get made. Used to be more nervous about it but not a big concern for me anymore.

Had a crossbreed for a glock I owned, absolutely awesome holster, even the fullsizes melt. That being said I have recently switched over to 1911's and still really don't get noticed in looser shirts. When I wear a little bit tighter shirt Im pretty sure people know I am carrying something but I don't think your average non-gun owner instantly thinks gun. Maybe they do not sure, I honestly just don't care if I get made. Used to be more nervous about it but not a big concern for me anymore.

I get more like that everyday...

Had a Crossbreed for a Glock I owned, absolutely awesome holster, even the fullsizes melt. That being said I have recently switched over to 1911's and still really don't get noticed in looser shirts. When I wear a little bit tighter shirt Im pretty sure people know I am carrying something but I don't think your average non-gun owner instantly thinks gun. Maybe they do not sure, I honestly just don't care if I get made. Used to be more nervous about it but not a big concern for me anymore.

I agree.. I figure John-Q citizen thinks big cellphone holster bulge anyway..

Back
Top Bottom