Do you notice if someone's carrying, or do others notice you're carrying?

oh so that's what a murse is, lol. when I carry a murse it ain't for loose change ;-) it works great for a larger gun that I don't want strapped to me.

I've got two Theis and love both of them. J frame and Glock. No printing with a t shirt on.
I only notice people carrying (concealed) if they are really terrible at it. Most folks put some effort into no one knowing but every now and then you'll see a person that might as well be carrying OWB. I do look, just situational awareness.

never had mine seen that i know of. love my theis holster for my g19. only time i notice others is if owb.

Nope, Galco deep cover iwb holster. I'm thinking about switching to a theis holster (like the crossbreed but cheaper!).

Well this will just give me more to look at....the crossbreed is pretty expensive....i'll just have to try a couple out....

I carry concealed and I do not believe anyone knows I am carrying. I spot people all the time trying to carry concealed but do a piss poor job of it. I have seen very few people open carry. Except for one idiot at Wallyworld with an ankle hoster and shorts! I mean, WTF!

you have got to be kidding me....wow

It all depends if your CC. if so, no you can't usually tell, I OC so yes it is known. I get crazy looks sometimes, but i don't care. I got about my business and leave. It takes some nurve when you first start to OC though.

I Cc and Oc.. Depending on the situation. Oc at work (commercial construction, entering alot of abandoned buildings in macon ga) with a model 21. But I dont think anybody knows.. Until now.. That I do not carry a wallet, I carry a keltec 380 in my back pocket. Im pretty darn sure nobody gives it a second look. A good friend of mine wears an ankle holstet at church.. I thought it was a bit too much until a few years ago when.that wacko charged into that ga babtist church and killed the pastor mid sermon..

I look for it and have only noticed on maybe a handful of occasions. I've never said anything, except to one guy when I worked at Publix just to tell him his jacket had ridden up on his holster (I fairly certain he meant to stay concealed). By far the worst I have seen turned out to be an off duty cop so I suppose he wasn't trying very hard

As far as I know I've never been noticed but then I'm overly paranoid about it too.

Back
Top Bottom