• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you waste ammo shooting paper or steel?

Shooting, especially a handgun, is a perishable skill. That being said 80% of all training/practice can be done thru dryfire but you still need to hit the range once in awhile. I am a firearms Instructor and I can tell you for certain that if I don't shoot for a year my accuracy and speed will suffer

I also think there are lot of guys on here for information and classifieds only. They have no desire to open themselves up to a hit from a cyber bully ( usually a dude weighing in a stout buck 35 with a mouth as big as an 18 wheeler rim) who gets off on spewing some horse sh*t because he hides behind a silly pic and fictitious name. So they read and be entertained by our off the cuff comic comments and other worthless filth. They will pick up a good repair tip here and there as well. I think that about sums it up.

I will revise my statement, I don't waste ammo. I do make sure all that what I hunt with and protect with, from time to time.....verify that optics are still solid and reliable.

Okay, now it's three guys in this thread that all supposedly joined in 2013, but have less than 10 posts. What's going on? Something's fishy.

Nothing fishy from me. I join a bunch of forums when searching for specific info. I really don't remember why/how I ended up here back in '13. I was looking for something. I bookmarked it. It ended up in a place other than where I normally keep my gun related info. I was going thru my bookmarks, deleting some dead links when I found this forum (again). I noticed an interesting thread title. I decided to read it, and reply in it. And the rest...as they say, is very short history!

Back
Top Bottom