• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does anyone here wet shave?

I remember seeing my dad use the old brush and sraight razor when I was a kid. My dads not even that old, he just likes antique razors for some strange reason.

As for me, I find that a gilette fusion with a fresh blade cartridge and some edge shaving gel works perfectly. Nice close shave without any razor burn and I almost never cut myself with it. The replacement cartridges are a bit pricy but 1 cartridge usually lasts me almost 2 months and the disposable razors are just garbage. Id rather shave with a weed-eater.

Razors what are those, I go weeks to several months without shaving especially in the winter. My gf fusses all the time about me not shaving an evertime she fusses it adds a week to it.

I always use plain water........... Using any kind of cream just clogs up the razor- I wash my face, dry, and then use cold water to lubricate while I shave- Been doing it this way for probably30 years!

I have always wanted to try it. Would definitely get into only if people could see me do it, I'd have to be as narcassistic as possible with it.

I shopped at "the art of shaving" for a while and did the old school brush and straight razor thing, really only because a bunch of coworkers in DC did it. Got home and dropped the snooty shaving habits, got a free Gillette quattro power, but I don't skimp on shaving cream Nivea is the best shave outside of the old school stuff.

Back
Top Bottom